Thursday, September 22, 2011

Note to Self

I was typing away at my super-cool very first blog posting. I went to add a link from my favorite's list and BAM..all of my post was gone!
Note to self: do not navigate away from this page until you have SAVED your work.

Well a little about me, since you are reading my blog and all :)
I'm soon to be 26. Married (for 3 whole months now!) to the greatest guy I've ever met. I seriously didn't know you could love someone so much until I met Ben.  We live about five minutes down the way from my mom with our dog, Butterscotch. Yes, her name is Butterscotch, and No, I didn't choose her name. We got her from a shelter 3 years ago  - she was 10. Ben has tried to change her name, but she's just not having it. I love her, and it couldn't have anything to do with the fact that she's completely a mamma's girl.
I love frozen yogurt, shopping (especially for shoes), pizza, the ocean, coffee, cooking, baking, reading, running (sometimes more than others), and I seem to love to spend more than I make. WHOOPS!

I started this blog for 2 reasons. One: I read a few other people's blogs, and I'm seriously entertained by them. Like this one. I have also found tons of cool stuff - recipes, gift ideas, decorating ideas - you name it.  Two: I'm bored. My husband has been working a ton. I've cleaned my house, done my laundry, gone shopping, stalked facebook, taken my dog on super long runs/walks, you get the picture.. and now on to blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world dear! I love finding and connecting with fellow newlyweds... Can't wait to find out more about ya:)

    ReplyDelete